Last modified: July 6, 2017
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website printfortexas.com (our "Website") and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect on this Website and through e-mail, text, surveys, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
It does not apply to information collected by us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or by any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
2. Important Information for Users Outside of the U.S. – Transfer of Data
3. Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline ("personal information") and/or about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect this information directly from you when you provide it to us, including when you make a purchase or fill out a form, and automatically as you navigate through the Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies.
Information You Provide to Us. The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website and ordering print services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
- If you design and personalize a product, such as a business card, the information you use to customize the product, such as the name of your business, your telephone number and professional title.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website.
Credit and Payment Card Information. We use a third-party payment processor, Authorize.net, to process payments made for products and services purchased through the Website. All online payments are conducted in accordance with Payment Card Industry (PCI) data security standards, and your billing information is encrypted before being communicated to them. Your credit card details are communicated directly from your browser to these payment processors. We do not collect, use, or store your credit card information.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies. As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website and auto-fill your account information for reorders.
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are sent from a website and stored on your personal computer, mobile device, or other device when you are browsing. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognizes that cookie. Cookies were designed to be a reliable mechanism for websites to remember information (such as items in an online shopping cart) or to record your browsing activity or to remember information that you previously entered into form fields such as names, addresses, passwords, and credit card numbers. Other kinds of cookies help web servers know whether you are logged in and with which account or may compile long-term records of your browsing history.
You can find more information about cookies at www.allaboutcookies.org
We use various cookies and similar technologies on our Website, including browser cookies, Flash cookies, web beacons, ETags, and other technologies (collectively, “Cookies”).
There are several categories of browser cookies, including cookies set or placed by us (first-party cookies) or by a website other than us (third-party cookies) and cookies that expire once you close your browser (session cookies) or cookies that remain on your computer or device for a period of time or until deleted (persistent cookies).
We may use third parties who use their own browser cookies to store or access data relating to your use of and interaction with our Website, for example, analytics and advertising services provided by third-party companies. Some analytics and advertising cookies used in connection with services provided by third parties, include the following:
Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google. Google Analytics may collect information about your use of the Website (including your IP address). Information generated will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States of America. For more information, please visit Google's site here. Google also provides a browser add-on that allows you to opt-out of Google Analytics across all websites, which you may access here.
Google AdWords Remarketing is a marketing service that allows us to advertise our services across the Internet. AdWords remarketing will display relevant ads tailored to you based on what parts of the Website you have viewed by placing a cookie on your machine. This cookie does not identify you or give access to your computer or device but is used to show you ads relating to the pages you’ve visited. Google AdWords Remarketing allows us to tailor our marketing to better suit your needs and only display ads that are relevant to you. If you do not wish to participate in our Google AdWords Remarketing, you can opt out by visiting Google's Ads Preferences Manager.
Adobe Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Adobe. Adobe Analytics is used to collect information about your use of the Website (including your IP address). Information generated will be transmitted to and stored by Adobe on servers in the United States of America. For more information, please visit Adobe's site here.
Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) and local storage (e.g., device or HTML5 local storage and caching) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. Removing or rejecting browser cookies via a browser setting does not necessarily affect Flash cookies. You may learn how to manage Flash cookies by going to the Settings Manager for Adobe Flash Player or visiting Adobe's website here. If you disable Flash cookies you may not be able to take advantage of all of the features of the Online Services. HTML5 uses the local storage of the device that accesses the Website. The Website may record information in local storage and read it when it is needed. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies.
Web Beacons. Pages of our Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
ETags. An ETag is an opaque identifier assigned by a web server to a specific version of a resource found at a URL. If the resource at that URL changes a new and different ETag is assigned. ETags are a form of identifier. Clearing your browser’s cache will delete any ETags.
6. How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To administer our Website and your account, and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, research, testing, statistical and survey purposes.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- To process orders and notify you of shipment tracking information.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties' goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please adjust your user preferences in your account profile. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
7. Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company's assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have /not opted out of these disclosures. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions. and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
8. Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt-out by logging into the Website and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes.
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties' products or services, you can opt-out by logging into the Website and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes. If we have sent you a promotional e-mail, you may click on the “unsubscribe” hyperlink included in the email to be omitted from future e-mail distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase.
- Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers' target-audience preferences, you can adjust your user advertising preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes. For this opt-out to function, you must have your browser set to accept browser cookies.
We do not control third parties' collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, a number of the third-party companies that use targeting or advertising Cookies are members of the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI). Individuals may opt out of targeted advertising delivered by NAI member ad networks by visiting http://optout.networkadvertising.org.
Also, there are industry self-regulatory programs to provide individuals with choices related to seeing interested-based ads from participating companies.
To learn more in the United States, please visit the Digital Advertising Alliance opt-out page.
To learn more in in Europe, please visit the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance choice page.
To learn more in Canada, please visit the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada choice page.
To learn more in Australia, please visit the Australian Digital Advertising Alliance choice page.
9. Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an e-mail at email@example.com to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
10. Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. Data Security
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
13. Contact Information